- Complete Line of Stencils and Stenciling Supplies
- Custom Cut Stencils
- Street and Parking Lot Stencils
- Storm Drain Stencils
- EV Electric Vehicle Charging Station Stencils
- Striping Paints, Marking Chalk, Marking Inks, Striping Equipment
- Safety Symbols Stencil Sets
- Shipping and Receiving Stencils
- Interlocking 4-Way-Lock Stencil Sets
- No Parking Line Strip Stencils
- Interlocking Brass Stencil Sets
- lnterlocking Plastic Stencil Sets
- Large FAA Airport Taxi Runway Stencils, Starting at 3 feet to 12 feet.
- Extra Large Size; 48" - 72" - 96" Stencil Sets & Kits
- (MUTCD) Federal Specification Stencils
- Alpha and Numerical Stencil Sets in Mylar Plastic
- Alpha and Numerical Stencil Sets in ABS 1/16" Thick Plastic
- 60 mil, 1/16" ABS Plastic Sheet Stock
- Magnetic Roll Material & Custom Cut Stencils
- Plastic Mylar Material
- Oil Board Rolls and Pre-Cut Sizes
- Diagraph Stencil Cutting Machines, Manual
- Stencil Cutting Machine, Electronic
- Stencil Cutting Tool, with tip accessories
- Stenciling Rollers, Foam Rollers, Fountain Rollers, Brushes and other related Products
- Industrial Markers, Disposable and Refillable
- Sten C Labl Marking Kits
- Sand Blasting Stencil Material and Custom Stencils
- Rubber Mask Etching Stencils
- Adhesive Vinyl Mylar Stencils
- Vinyl Spray Mask Stencils, 1" to 42" Custom Cut.
- Corporate Logo Stencils
- Athletic Stencil Kits
- Mascot Stencils for Schools
- School Drop-Off and Pick-Up Street Stencils
- Concrete Decor Stencil Kits
- How To Stencil
- Stenciling Product Brochure
- Custom Signage, Vinyl Lettering, Nameplates and Frames
- Visit our National Stencil Production Video
- SC-5 Electronic Stencil Machine Video
60 mil, 1/16" ABS Plastic Sheet Stock
Blank Stencil Sheets made from heavy-duty 60 mil (1/16") plastic.
Sheet sizes are 24"x36", 48"x96" and 71"x119".
All material is in stock, ready-to-ship and can be ordered in any quantity. This is a premium industrial-grade sheet plastic stencil material. The primary use for this sheet stock would be to cut your own parking lot stencil, field stencil or for any industrial stencil application.
This 60 mil sheet stock can be cut or scored with a utility knife or jig saw/reciprocating (also known as a sawzall). The LLDPE is softer, easier to cut and can be rolled and stored for future use. This material was designed to be cut by laser machines so if your not sure you have the tools to cut it, let us do it for you.
All sheets can be rolled and shipped via UPS in a 48" or 72" tall rectangular carton.
Note: Certain delivery locations may require an extra shipping charge. You will be contacted before any additional charges
For higher quantity price breaks or any questions call 800.969.6699 or email us at Sales@NationalStencil.com